David Austin English Tree Rose: Sophy's Rose
This beautiful rose flowers very freely and repeats quickly. The wide, rosette-shaped flowers are an attractive light-red color, fading to deep pink. The petals are small at the center, increasing in size by degrees until the outer petals are quite large. The excellent, short, bushy growth makes this highly productive tree rose - the perfect choice for mixed beds and the front of borders. With a light tea fragrance and beautiful, healthy, elongated foliage, Sophy's Rose is a versatile garden shrub. David Austin English Tree Rose: Sophy's Rose is grown and shipped in a 5 gallon container and is approximately 48 inches tall when shipped.
- David Austin English tree rose: Sophy's rose is grown and shipped in a 5 gallon container and is approximately 48 inches tall when shipped.
- Tree Roses bring an element of drama and a classical touch to any garden. Stunning when used in flower beds, among other roses or along a pathway. On the patio, they are perfect for any large container, command attention, create a strong focal point and p
- Light Red Blooms with a Light Tea Fragrance
- Excellent repeat blooming
- Tree Roses easily add an elegant touch and vertical accent wherever they are used.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review