Wollerton Old Hall - David Austin English Roses
Wollerton Old Hall is among the most fragrant of all English Roses, with the distinctive myrrh fragrance that is rarely found in roses. From plump buds with flashes of red, emerge beautiful, chalise-shaped blooms of a soft, butter-yellow that eventually fades to a soft, creamy apricot color. The complex color of Wollerton Old Hall has led us to categorize it as both yellow and white/cream. A bushy, well rounded, upright shrub with nearly thornless branches, Wollerton Old Hall is equally well suited to both formal and informal gardens. This rose should be strategically positioned in the garden in order to take advantage of its wonderful fragrance.
- Apricot/yellow to cream/white blooms
- One of the most fragrant roses with a distinctive myrrh fragrance
- Excellent repeat blooming
- Grows 4 feet tall x 3 feet wide, Hardiness Zones: 5 to 9
- Ships in a 3 gallon container: well rooted and established - ready to plant in your garden
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review