David Austin English Tree Rose: CharlotteAdd to Wishlist
Charlotte is a free flowering rose produces upward-facing, soft yellow blooms with a delicious, tea fragrance. They open with an open-cup shape, later becoming rosettes with many petals arranged around a classic button eye. This rose is known as one of the most beautiful of the English roses as well as one of the most cold hardy. Charlotte's excellent green foliage and uniform, compact growth make it an adaptable rose for mixed borders, rose gardens, mass plantings and containers. David Austin English Tree Rose: Charlotte is grown and shipped in a 5 gallon container and is approximately 48 inches tall when shipped.
- David Austin English tree rose: Charlotte is grown and shipped in a 5 gallon container and is approximately 48 inches tall when shipped.
- Tree Roses bring an element of drama and a classical touch to any garden. Stunning when used in flower beds, among other roses or along a pathway. On the patio, they are perfect for any large container, command attention, create a strong focal point and p
- Yellow Blooms with a medium Tea Fragrance
- blooms with a Medium Tea Fragrance
- Tree Roses easily add an elegant touch and vertical accent wherever they are used.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review