David Austin English Tree Rose: L D Braithwaite
L D Braithwaite has the brightest crimson blooms of all the English Roses. They stand out when viewed from across the garden. The blooms open wide and are slightly cupped. They are produced freely and flower with remarkable continuity. David Austin English Tree Rose: L D Braithwaite is grown and shipped in a 5 gallon container and is approximately 48 inches tall when shipped.
- David Austin English tree rose: L D Braithwaite is grown and shipped in a 5 gallon container and is approximately 48 inches tall when shipped.
- Tree Roses bring an element of drama and a classical touch to any garden. Stunning when used in flower beds, among other roses or along a pathway. On the patio, they are perfect for any large container, command attention, create a strong focal point and provide season-long color and fragrance.
- Bright Crimson blooms with strong Old-Rose Fragrance
- Excellent repeat blooming
- Tree Roses easily add an elegant touch and vertical accent wherever they are used.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review