David Austin English Tree Rose: Winchester Cathedral
Winchester Cathedral is a lovely, white version of the beautiful Mary Rose, it has all the virtues of its parent and is similar in every way, except that its flowers are white with occasionally the slightest touch of buff-pink at the center. The overall effect is of a mass of flowers held on a well-branched, which blooms at regular intervals throughout the season.The strong and delicious Old Rose fragrance has hints of honey and almond blossom and this variety is notably very early flowering. David Austin English Tree Rose: Winchester Cathedral is grown and shipped in a 5 gallon container and is approximately 48 inches tall when shipped.
- David Austin English tree rose: L D Braithwaite is grown and shipped in a 5 gallon container and is approximately 48 inches tall when shipped.
- Tree Roses bring an element of drama and a classical touch to any garden. Stunning when used in flower beds, among other roses or along a pathway. On the patio, they are perfect for any large container, command attention, create a strong focal point and provide season-long color and fragrance.
- Bright Crimson blooms with strong Old-Rose Fragrance
- Excellent repeat blooming
- Tree Roses easily add an elegant touch and vertical accent wherever they are used.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review