This is my 4th rose i've purchased from Cattail Creek Gardens. They consistently provide very healthy specimens that are "established" with sturdy canes and ready to provide you with instant gratification. I chose this rose mainly because it is very tolerant of rain and i live in a very rainy climate. But i also chose it for its beauty, color, and reputation for prolific blooming. I will continue to purchase from Cattail Creek because they are consistent in providing high quality specimens that are "established" and take alot of care in packing for shipment.
England’s Rose - David Austin English RosesAdd to Wishlist
England’s Rose is an extremely free-flowering rose that produces large clusters of deep, glowing pink blooms almost continually spring through fall. The flowers form shallow cups that later open fully to reveal the button eye. The strong fragrance is wonderful and classically old rose, spicy and warm. England’s Rose forms a large, bushy shrub of medium height, with healthy, disease resistant foliage.
- Clusters of deep, glowing pink roses on bushy, disease resistant shrubs
- Strong, warm and spicy, classic old rose fragrance
- Excellent repeat blooming, Hardiness Zones: 5 to 10
- Grows 3 ft tall and 3½ ft wide
- Grown and shipped in a 3 gallon container: well rooted and established - ready to plant in your garden