Honey Perfume Shrub RoseAdd to Wishlist
Beautifully fragrant flowers open in rich, apricot, orange and gold blends of color that later matures to shades of yellow, creamy white and ivory. The color-changing roses are produced in large clusters of blooms that create a pleasing, multicolored effect. Honey Perfume blooms repeatedly and is hardly without the fully double, 4 inch diameter blooms throughout the season.
Honey Perfume is an amazing fragrance experience: A spicy scent with strong notes of cinnamon, cloves, allspice and nutmeg with warm berry undertones combined to create an assertive yet balanced fragrance.
Beautiful, shiny, dark green foliage is very healthy and particularly disease resistant. Well branched, bushy plants with an average height of 3½ to 4 feet and 3 feet wide are equally well suited to garden beds and large containers, Honey Perfume is also an excellent choice for cut flowers.
Our plants are healthy, with robust root systems and well branched, grown and shipped in 2.5 gallon containers and are ready to plant. The large size allows them to quickly become established and thrive in your garden.
- apricot, orange, gold, ivory & creamy-white blooms may all be contained in large clusters of roses
- Strong spicy perfume of cinnamon, cloves, allspice and nutmeg with notes warm berry
- Excellent repeat blooming, Hardiness Zones: 5 to 9
- Grows 3½ - 4 feet tall and 3 feet wide
- Grown and shipped in a 2.5 gallon container: well rooted and established - ready to plant in your garden
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review