This is one of my favorite roses. The color is amazing and there are always multiple blooms throughout the growing season.
Lady Emma Hamilton - David Austin English Roses
A mixture of tangerine, orange and yellow suffuse the blooms that emerge from dark red-orange buds. Extremely strong, delicious and fruity fragrance with notes of pear, grape and citrus. Its unusual coloring is valuable in bringing a sumptuous warmth to the garden palette. Attractive dark foliage and an upright, bushy form add to this variety's appeal.
- Rich Tangerine-orange blooms
- A strong, delicious, fruity fragrance with hints of pear and citrus
- Excellent repeat blooming
- Grows 4 feet tall x 3 feet wide, Hardiness Zones: 5 to 8
- Ships in a 3 gallon container: well rooted and established - ready to plant in your garden