Othello - David Austin English RosesAdd to Wishlist
Othello is the classic red English Rose in every respect- large, rich, deep crimson flowers with a powerful Old Rose fragrance. The velvety crimson blooms of this well-known variety are produced in clusters and age to purple as they mature and are held atop upright stems, accompanied by dark-green foliage on bushy growth.
The fragrance of Othello is particularly distinctive - rich and intensely old rose. The blooms are of classic English Rose form - deeply cupped and quartered, large and many petalled, repeat blooming over a long season.
- Clusters of deep, velvety crimson roses on bushy, vigorous shrubs
- Strong, classic old rose fragrance
- Excellent repeat blooming, Hardiness Zones: 5 to 9
- Grows 4 ft tall and 3½ ft wide
- Grown and shipped in a 3 gallon container: well rooted and established - ready to plant in your garden
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review