Tamora - David Austin English RosesAdd to Wishlist
Tamora is a beautiful, soft apricot colored rose with rounded flowers that open to shallow, glistening cups, sometimes with some hints of red and copper. The fragrance is remarkably delicious and fruity with aspects lilac, mimosa and fruit. Tamora is a shorter variety and a great choice for containers, at the front of borders and in small gardens with its compact habit.
- Soft apricot with hints of red and copper
- Rich, fruity fragrance with notes of lilac and mimosa
- Very good repeat blooming, Hardiness Zones: 5 to 10
- Grows 3 ft tall and 3 ft wide
- Grown and shipped in a 3 gallon container: well rooted and established - ready to plant in your garden
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review