Windermere - David Austin English Roses
Perfectly rounded buds open to full, cupped flowers. The blooms are rich cream at first, paling to almost pure white. They have a delicious, fruity fragrance with a hint of citrus. Windermere is a very free-flowering variety which continues to flower until very late in the season. It forms an attractive, neat and compact plant which produces many basal shoots that have the advantage of having few thorns.
- Rich Cream to Pure White Blooms
- Delicious and fruity fragrance with hints of citrus
- Excellent repeat blooming
- Grows 4 feet tall x 3 feet wide, Hardiness Zones: 5 to 10
- Ships in a 3 gallon container: well rooted and established - ready to plant in your garden
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review